- 1/4 cup Pure Blends™ Coconut Oil Plant-Based Butter
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 sweet potatoes, (about 2 1/2 lbs.), peeled and cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 tsp. grated lime peel
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine Pure Blends™ Coconut Oil Plant-Based Butter, ginger and salt in large bowl. Add sweet potatoes and toss until well coated.
- Arrange on large rimmed baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake 30 minutes, turning once after 20 minutes, until lightly golden and tender.
- Arrange on serving platter and sprinkle with lime zest, then cilantro. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
We use all vegan ingredients to make this delicious vegan recipe.
Please see nutrition information for sugar content.