- 1/4 cup Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 bunch kale, tough stems removed and torn (about 9 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. golden raisins
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- Balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Melt 1 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until tender and starting to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter and kale; cover and cook, tossing occasionally, until kale is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in golden raisins, garlic and remaining 1 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter. Cook, tossing, until garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Season, if desired with freshly ground pepper and serve with balsamic vinegar for drizzling.
We use all vegan ingredients to make this delicious vegan recipe.