- 12 ounces cavatappi pasta
- 1 1/2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 6 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 1/2 lb. asparagus spears, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, halved if large
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in lightly salted water according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add tomatoes, green onions and 3 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter. Set aside and let cool to warm or room temperature.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook asparagus and sugar snap peas, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant about 30 seconds. Add to pasta in pot.
- Stir in remaining 1 Tbsp Plant-Based Butter, basil, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
We use all vegan ingredients to make this delicious vegan recipe.