- 3 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 vegan hamburger buns
- 4 slices vine-ripened tomato
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill or stove-top grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, sea salt and garlic powder and brush on both sides of mushrooms. Grill mushrooms, turning once, until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Arrange mushrooms on bun bottoms, then top with tomato, avocado, arugula and basil leaves. Drizzle with vinegar and top with bun tops.
We use all vegan ingredients to make this delicious vegan recipe.